We all know that timing is everything in life. If you have considered selling your Central Florida business, here are five reasons why now is a good time to go to market.
1. The trend of baby boomers who will be selling their businesses as they prepare for retirement has not really begun. This allows for a limited inventory of quality businesses on the market, which enhances the value of those businesses.
2. There is a reasonable amount of optimism about the economy in general and the prospects for business growth in 2014.
3. Getting long-term financing for a qualified buyer is a reasonable expectation at the moment.
4. 2013 has just ended, which gives you a full year of positive results to sell.
5. The improving economy provides more opportunities for investing the proceeds from the sale of your business and putting them to work on earning income for you.
If you would like a confidential, no-obligation analysis and discussion of what you can be doing now to prepare for when you are ready to put your business on the market, please contact me by phone (888-893-6661) or e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org). I serve customers nationwide. To learn more about my background and see customer recommendations, visit my LinkedIn profile at http://www.linkedin.com/in/dolansales or look at my website, www.dolansales.com.